Avoid roof leaks, gutter backups, ice dams and other damage by removing snow from your roof quickly after a winter storm. Avoid danger and injury by having that snow removed by Adam Vaillancourt Roofing in NH.
Adam Vaillancourt Roofing and Construction specializes in a variety of additional services including snow removal to protect your roof. Please contact us today with any questions.
- EPDM Membrane Roofing – EPDM roofing systems are based on a high-performance synthetic rubber compound that provides outstanding weathering characteristics and are installed on primarily flat roofs
- Chimney Flashing Repair – Chimney flashing is a very common point of entry for water into homes. Repairing leaky flashing is generally an easy repair for an experienced roofing company
- Roofing Snow Removal – If you’ve had a big snowfall in your area and you’re wondering if your roof can stand the extra weight, don’t reach for a ladder and a shovel reach for the telephone. Calling in a professional to remove ice and snow from your roof is the smartest and safest option
- Roof Leak Repairs – Not every roof needs to be replaced. Our Experience puts us in a position so we can track down and find most common leaks.
- Emergency Leak Repairs and Tarping – Most leaks come when they are least expected and sometimes can’t always be fixed right away. You always deserve an answered call or a promptly returned call. If a problem arises we can tarp the area until the elements allow us to fix the problem.
- Skylight installation and repairs
- Attic Ventilation – Proper insulation and air sealing keeps attics cold in winter by blocking the entry of heat and moist air from below. (Preventing Ice Dams) In the summer, natural air flow in a well-vented attic moves super-heated air out of the attic, protecting roof shingles and removing moisture.
- Soffit Venting – Soffit vents are a key element of a home’s attic ventilation system. Proper attic ventilation saves energy and prolongs the life of the roof, especially in areas that experience both hot summers and freezing winters.
- Power fan Venting – Attic fans are intended to cool hot attics by drawing in cooler outside air from attic vents (soffit and gable) and pushing hot air to the outside. If your attic has blocked soffit vents and is not sealed well from the rest of the house, attic fans will suck cool conditioned air up out of the house and into the attic. This will use more energy and increase your summer utility bill.
- Ridge Vent Installation – ridge vent is a type of vent installed at the peak of a sloped roof which allows warm, humid air to escape a building’s attic. Ridge vents are most common on shingled residential buildings.
- Fascia and Plywood damage repairs – When completing residential roofing projects you never know what you are going to find under the shingles. Make sure your contractor has experience in dealing with such situations prior to the roofing project.